Overview of Dr.Mahesh.K
|Degree & Additional Qualifications:||MBBS, MS|
|Years of Experience:||20 Years|
|List of Publications:||1. DR. B. V. C Jagadeesh and DR. Mahesh K:Spontaneous rupture of a tuberculous spleen- timely intervention, saved his life. International Journal of Current Medical And Applied Sciences. Vol 7: Issue 2: July 2015.
2. DR. B. V. C Jagadeesh and DR. Mahesh K: Recurrent monophasic Synovial sarcoma of thigh. International Journal of Current Medical And Applied Sciences. Vol 7: Issue 2: July 2015.
3. Dr. S. N. Somashekar. Acute pancreatitis in pregnancy. A case report. IJCMAAS.04-06:7(1). June 2015.
4. DR. B. V. C Jagadeesh and DR. Mahesh K: Largest extraluminal GIST presenting as an abdominal mass. International Journal of Current Medical And Applied Sciences. Vol 5: April 2015.
5. Dr Rudraiah H.G.M: Comparison of excision with primary closure v/s excision and laying open of tract in pilonidal sinus. International journal of current medical and applied sciences. Vol 6. issue 2. April 2015.
6. Dr Rudraiah H.G.M: Role of infection in Split skin grafting: A clinicobacteriological study.International journal of current medical and applied sciences. Vol 6. issue 2. April 2015.
7. Dr. S. N. Somashekar: Chewing pan- a rare cause of phytobezoar with isolated small bowel obstruction. IJBAMR. Vol 4. Issue 2:524-526. March 2015.
8. Dr. S. N. Somashekar: CT scan the tour guide for management of Extra Dural Haemarrhage. JEBMH. Vol 2. Issue 8. FEB 2015.
9. Dr Veerendrakumar: A clinicopathological study of Fistula in Ano. Scholars Journal of applied medical sciences.
10. Dr. Deepak. G. Udapudi. Acute Appendicitis in situsinvrsustotalis. Journal of public health and medical research.Vol 2: issue 1.
11. Dr. Deepak. G. Udapudi: Comparative study of open cholecystectomy with and without drain.Journal of public health and medical research.Vol 2: issue 1.
12. Dr.Anup Kumar. M. C: Upper GI endoscopy in ENT practise. How worth it is?International journal of phonosurgery and laryngology. (July-Dec).2013-3(2).35-38.
13. Outcome of synthetic mesh v/s suture repair of elective primary ventral hernia.IOSR. Vol 12. Issue 12. 2012.
14. Dr Nataraj K. N: Unilateral Hydronephrosis. A clinical study. IJCRR. Vol 5.Issue 9.2009.
15. Dr S N Somashekhar Gastrointestinal stromal tumors: case series of a single institution experience IJSR Vol 6 Issue 8 August 2017 Paper ID- ART20176469.
16. Dr S N Somashekhar A rare case report of gastroduodenal stromal tumour: a diagnostic dilemma. IJSR VOl 6 Issue 8 August 2017 Paper ID ART 20176468.
17. Dr. Deepak G Udapudi UBI EST Morbus-Where is the Disease? IJSR VOL 6 Issue 9,September 2017 Paper ID-ART20176916
18. Dr S N Somashekhar The Superior Mesenteric Artery syndrome : A Diagnostic Dilemma . J Pub Health Med Res 2017 ; 5(1):5-7.
19. New Indian Journal of Surgery, A Comparative Study between Apache II and Ran son Scoring Systems in Predicting the Severity of Acute Pancreatitis. Dr. Chandrashekar Naik G., Dr. Kailas C. T., Dr Ramesh V.Volume 7 Number 2, May - August 2016. p 165-170.
20. New Indian Journal of Surgery, “A Study on Treatment Modalities of Acute Intestinal Obstruction”. Dr. Kailas CT, Dr. Chandrasekhar Naik G, Dr. RL Chandrasekhar, Dr. SaiKrishna, Dr. Rashida H. VOL.8 NO.3 JUL-SEP 2017.p 388-391.
21. New Indian Journal of Surgery, “A Clinical Profile of Acute Intestinal Obstruction Cases at Tertiary Care Hospital”. Dr. Pradeepkumar J, Dr. Kailas CT, Dr. Vijaykumar G, Dr. Suresh U Kadli,Dr. RL Chandrasekhar. VOL.8 NO.3 JUL-SEP 2017. p 397-400.
22. International Surgery Journal. “A randomised control trial comparison the efficacy between delayed-absorbable polydioxanone and non-absorbable suture material in abdominal wound closure”. Dr. Kailas C. T., Dr. Chandrashekar Naik G., Volume 4, Issue 1 of ISJ, in January 2017.p 153-156 .http://www.ijsurgery.com
23. International Surgery Journal. “Predicting difficulty in laparoscopic cholecystectomy by clinical, hematological and radiological evaluation”. Dr. Chandrashekar Naik G., Dr. Kailas C. T. Volume 4, Issue 1 of ISJ, in January 2017. P 189-193.http://www.ijsurgery.com
24. International Surgery Journal “Clinical study of patients with inguinal hernia at a tertiary care hospital” Dr. Pradeep Kumar J., Dr. Suresh Kadli, Dr. Kailas C. T., Dr. Sowmya Kadli. Volume 4, Issue 6 of ISJ, in June 2017.p- 2042-2046 http://www.ijsurgery.com
25. Medpulse International Journal Of Surgery. “Treatment modalities, complications and prognostic factors of Thyroid carcinoma”. T M Shashidahra , Sharath B V, Kailas C T , R L Chandrasekhar. October 2017; 4(1): p 05-07.
26. Medpulse International Journal Of Surgery. “Clinical Profile of Thyroid Carcinoma Cases Attending Tertiary Care Hospital”. Suresh U Kadli, Sharath B V, Kailas C.T, R.L. Chandrasekhar. October 2017; 4(1): p 13-16.
27. International Journal of Surgery Science. Isoamyl-2-cyanoacrylate with subcuticular polyamide suture for skin closure in elective surgical procedures: Comparison of cosmetic outcome Dr. KBC Sogi, Dr. Pradeep Kumar J, Dr. Kailas CT and Dr. RL Chandrasekhar DOI: 10.33545/surgery.2019.v3.i1a.10 http://www.surgeryscience.com/archives/2019.v3.i1.a.55 VOL. 3, ISSUE 1, PART A: 2019 P: 33-36
28. International Journal of Surgery Science. A study on wound asepsis score for skin closure in surgical procedures Dr. Harish Patel BN, Dr. Pradeep Kumar J, Dr. Kailas CT and Dr. RL Chandrasekhar DOI: 10.33545/surgery.2019.v3.i1b.11 http://www.surgeryscience.com/archives/2019.v3.i1.b.56 VOL. 3, ISSUE 1, PART B: 2019 P: 61-64