Overview of Dr.Shamshad Begum
|Full Name:||Dr.Shamshad Begum|
|Degree & Additional Qualifications:||MBBS, DCCP, Ph.D|
|Years of Experience:||25 Years|
|List of Publications:||1. Shamshad Begum, C. Y. Sudarshan,. Babool Raja, Vikas Dhingra. (2014) Life events and Psychiatric morbidity in school children. Journal of evidence based medicine and healthcare. Vol 1(2), 18-24
2. Ranganath Kulkarni., K. Nagaraja Rao, & Shamshad Begum (2013). Comorbidity of psychiatric and personality disorders in first suicide attempters: A case-control study. Asian Journal of Psychiatry, 6(2013) 410-416.
3. K. Nagaraja Rao, Ranganath Kulkarni & Shamshad Begum (2013). Comorbidity of Psychiatric and Personality Disorders in First Suicide Attempters. Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine. Jan - Mar 2013 Vol 35, Issue 1.
4. Swapna B., C. Y. Sudarshan. And Shamshad Begum (2012). Burden on caregivers in Bipolar Affective Disorder & Alcohol Dependence. International Journal of Biological & Medical Research. 3(3), 1992-1997.
5. K. Nagaraja Rao, C. Y. Sudarshan. Shamshad Begum, (2012). Existential issues in couple therapy. Indian Journal of Private Psychiatrist. Supplement book, edited byDr T.S.S Rao & Dr G Prasad Rao.
6. Shamshad Begum, K. Nagaraja Rao, C. Y. Sudarshan. Validity of screening tools for emotional problems in school children. Indian Journal of Psychiatry, 2010, 52(1), 57-59.
7. K. Nagaraja Rao, C. Y. Sudarshan, Shamshad Begum (2008). Self-injurious behavior: A clinical appraisal. Indian Journal of Psychiatry, 50(4), 288-297.
8. K. Nagaraja Rao, Shamshad Begum & Sameer chate (2003). Genital self mutilation in mental retardation – A case report. NADD Bulletin, USA.
9. K. Nagaraja Rao., Shamshad Begum., Venkataramana. V and N. Gangadharappa (2001). Nutritional neglect and physical abuse in children of Alcoholics. Indian Journal of Peadiatrics, Vol 68, pp 843-846.
10. Rao. K. N and Shamshad Begum (1996) Self enucleation in Depression. Indian journal of Psychiatry, 39 (4), pp269 – 70.
11. Rao. K. N and Shamshad Begum (1994). Psychiatric morbidity in college students and illiterate youth. Indian Journal of Psychiatry, 36(3), pp141 – 144.
12. Rao. K. N and Shamshad Begum (1993) A Phenomenological study of delusions in Depression, Indian Journal of Psychiatry, 35 (1), pp40 – 42.
13. Rao. K. N, Shamshad Begum., K. Siddappa and K. Ravindra (1992). Validity of a 6 – item version of General Health Questionnaire (GHQ) in the hands of non-psychiatrist. Indian journal of Psychiatry, 34(2). PP 145-147.
14. Rao. K. N, Shamshad Begum., K. Siddappa and K. Ravindra (1991). Utility of a short Psychiatric screening questionnaire in routine clinical set up. The Indian Practitioner, SEPT, PP 673-677.
15. Rao. K. N, Shamshad Begum (1991). Perception of psychiatric illness in non psychotic patients in a general Hospital: An exploratory study. Indian Journal of Psychiatry, 33(2), PP 104-107.
16. Siddappa A., Ravindra K., Rao. K. N, Shamshad Begum(1991) Psychiatric morbidity in STD patients. Indian Journal of Sexually Transmitted Diseases, 12, PP 22-24.
17. Rao. K. N, Shamshad Begum (1990) Non-specific admission and psychiatric morbidity in a General Hospital. The Indian Practitioner, Dec, PP 1087-1092.